A baby will make love stronger,
days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller,
home happier, clothes shabier,
the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
such a crazy week! it has gone by way fast. it has gone well with a few emotional outbursts. i just want to be the best mother for my kids and at times i feel like i can't. especially with tylee being sick- bad timing to catch a cold! my mom has been staying with me and helping out which i am soo thankful for and her positive input when i feel discouraged. the boys are such good little babies. they eat, sit there for 5 minutes with eyes wide open and then sleep until the next feeding. they wake up every 3 hours to be fed. the breastfeeding is stressful, but i am finally starting to get the hang of it. our only set back is the fact that they have such a hard time staying awake while i feed them. i pump as well and my milk supply is already at large- it hurts :) i feel very tired, but find adrenaline that keeps me going. i wish i could snuggle with these guys more. since there are 2 and sick tylee wants to globber them with her love, i pretty much just set them in the pack n play next to each other and let them sleep until the next feeding.
can't get much cuter than this!
proud parents!
grandma sue helping every step of the way.
bathtime! Lance did a lot better than Kyler. We had the ence's and the frei's there to take pics and all that! :) thank ya!
having a hard time focusing his eyes :) (Lance)
wahhh!! ah poor little guy
p.s. kyler always has green and lance is always blue. (if we have the option anyway)
one of my emotional out bursts was that i feel like i can't be there for tylee as much as i want to be. she has been sick with fever of 102 and coughing runny nose and all that! i wish so badly i could take her pain away, she gets so miserable!
i take every chance i can to be with her. she is still my little princess and i hope she will always know that. she always wants to hold her brothers so badly, but we tell her she has to get feeling better before she can.. she calls them buddy. "hi buddy" "night buddy" or it might be brother she is saying- regardless, it's the cutest!
15 comments:
Janessa your boys are so adorable. I know how you feel with Tylee. It was really hard for the first couple weeks when I had my second because I felt like I had to choose between my babies (granted I only had two and you have three to take care of). Madison always wanted me to hold her when I would sit down to feed Kennedie and would just cry the whole time I fed her (and so would I) It broke my heart. But it DOES get better and they figure it out. Thank heavens for amazing family members to help out. I hope all is going well for you guys! You are such a cute little family!
yay! i've been checking everyday. i just knew they were here and couldn't wait to see them finally. they are so handsome and perfect, and i've never seen a mother look so beautiful after giving birth, specially to TWINS. seriously, you're gorgeous. when i got to the pics of Tylee my emotions got the best of me and i cried. i cry a lot nowwa days. i'm scared...simply put. layla's my baby, it's hard to imagine putting another first. you're a great mother. i look up to you.
Oh my gosh this made me cry! I (sort of) know how it feels to freak out because you have a new baby and you don't want the other to feel left out-I can't imagine it with twins! I'm sure you are doing just amazing-and isn't your mom the best!? They are so freakin cute too. Good job!
I have been waiting for an update :) I understand how hard it is though. AND..the same thing happened with Taleah..fever of 103, cough and runny nose. It was horrible and I was a mess. I cried every day. Just remember the 1st 2 weeks are always the hardest (and you have 2). Good job. You are so blessed and your family is beautiful!
Oh man, I'm so sorry Ty got sick:( poor girl.. I'm sure I would be just as emotional....totally normal Janess!! She looks so cute holding them though I bet she is such a cute big sis. You and Darren are awesome parents and I'm so happy for your family of 5.. How exciting. I remember it takes a while to get into the swing of things even with one baby so im sure it'll take even longer with 3. But you are amazing and you guys all look so great!! ps thank heavens you live close to your family:)
im so sorry tylee is sick... no fun. i can't beileve you have 3 kids! thats so crazy!dont be to hard on yourself because i think you are an amazing person which makes for an amazing mom! trust me i know i checked online .. hahajk.
your boys have so much hair! how cute your family is! thats great you didnt have to have a c section... not only did you make it full term for having twins but healthy goodlooking ones! im so happy for you guys!
Those boys are so cute! It's hard when one kiddo is sick and you can't just snuggle and hold them all night since you have others to care for! The amazing thing is that mom's are built with the extra energy that just comes when we need it!!! Good luck & they are seriously so cute!!
Oh those are the cutest lil guys!! Congrats Janessa! You have the most adorable family.
Janessa.... You are absolutely incredible!! I aspire to be more like you!! You are an amazing mom and I am so happy for you and your family!
Congratulations!! Your boys are so adorable. What a blessing to have them both get to go home with you! How much did they weigh? Anyway, you look great and make a beautiful family!
They are so precious! For reals, when Tylee is feeling better, let her come to the park with us :) We'd love it. I am so glad everything went so well. If you need anything, please call...or walk 2 doors down,until we move :) Then call. haha!
Congrats we are so excited for you. We are glad everything went well!!
We love your little family. You are doing amazing!
Holy cow! You are amazing Ness! They are beautiful! Congrats!
Actually this is JeNee, not so much Heather, she graciously got me to your blog so I could see these beautiful babies! I am SOOOO happy for you and Darren and Sue and Denise... actually jealous and want to help out! So don't forget me if you need some help... 313-3104, call anytime or for an evening out, Cass and I would do a great job! What a great family!!! Tons of Love, JeNee ; )
Post a Comment