
snowin for the second time this year! brrr, cold- as tylee would say.

bailey and nicole tending to my babies... natural mothers. i just wonder when they are going to have babies of their own! the clock is ticking :) just kidding....
in the meantime, you can help me anytime!

karaoke night. they made their attempts at eminem (some succeeded) and then we had blair and skyler with some stand up comedy. quite entertaining!

skyler and lance posing the heisman(sp?)

they are wanting to be held more and more now. they are trying hard to stay awake for longer, but they still sleep tons. Lance (left) has so far been the more fussy one. I have to wake Kyler up almost everytime to feed them because Lance can't wait any longer. (and I want to keep them on the same schedule.) They eat every 2.5-3 hours and during the night as well. We have had ourselves a handful of long nights. Lots of fuss grunts and whines. I think it's almost easier just to stay awake because it's so much harder being woken up every hour and forcing yourself out of bed. and i am completely convinced that they know when my head hits the pillow, because that is when the fusses begin. I could stand over them forever and they are dead asleep, but as soon as i get in bed... bam. anyway, they are the cutest little creatures and i think i am done having kids. :)

BIG SISTER! She loves her little buddies. If they are within her reach, she has to be kissing them constantly and pointing out all their features "eyes... nose... teeth?..." The second you get stern with her is the second she fights even more to be on top of them, so we have to be super sensitive if we want her to back off a bit. When I feed them is the hardest when she is around. She wants to sit on my lap or sit in front of me and kick their faces. This is when my frustration builds up- when this little girl won't listen and I don't have any hands to get her away. But, as always, it could be worse, right?

MUAHH!!!

She has been little miss independant and i believe enjoys playing by herself... she goes from room to room with toys and lines them up and puts them back in her purse and goes to the next room, or throws the toys into the next room. She cleans up when i ask her to and throws things away or grabs diapers when I ask. She is such a good little helper and still funny and outgoing as ever. She loves watching cars and monsters inc. and her favorite toys right now are her cars (cars characters) and she knows all of their names, too.
6 comments:
wow i cant even imagine! your so blessed! your such a good/beautiful mommy! i seriously look up to you! i love to read your blog and see the funny things tylee is doing she reminds me alot of hals. im glad to see your having some fun with friends!
I just LOVED being able to visit you am meet your sweet boys! Sure wish I could do that more often because it took Ty way too long to warm up to me. :) Love you cute girl!
You are so amazing. Im not going to lie i totally would have just bottle feed so that Devin could help me out. I was telling my mother in law after we came from seeing you and the little ones how you are the perfect mother. Let us know when you are planning on moving, i know you have a lot of family to help but we would like to come and help too:) good luck with everything we love you:)
Love the pictures! Those are pretty much the cutest pics of your little three! You are seriously the ideal mommy! Everyone see's it! I am so glad everything is going so smooth for you! And you guys are moving? That is so exciting! When? Where!? ha Anything we can do to help let us know!
Janess.
I love to see these cute pictures of them. cant wait until we get to come soon and it will be in your new house:) Sure love you
Post a Comment