Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dear Tylee,



Ohh Tylee, Tylee, Tylee.... Where do I begin with you?


You are TWO!!! What happened? And look at you... such a sweetheart! So beautiful.. So smart.. Your dad and I are so proud of you!


I can't get enough of your hugs and kisses! My most favorite thing is when you come give me a hug and say, "I love you, Mommy!" I sure do love you too, sweetie! It makes me forget all the time outs I am forced to give you through out the day. All the whining and the spankings. A hug or a kiss from you completely melts my heart.


You looove your brothers. And I know they love you too. Even though you sit on them, try to feed them goldfish, and drop toys on their head... they are lucky to have a big sister to be their second mother.


You for sure have a little tom boy in you, but you also have that nurturing girly side to you as well. You follow me around the house with your baby dolls, bouncing them, singing "rock-a-by" and all the things you see your mommy do.


I am amazed at how quickly you learn things. You pick up on things so stinking fast. Even though you are only two, I feel like I can fully communicate with you and reason with you when you get into trouble. But I also have to remember you are only two and that I need to be more patient with you as you are learning important life lessons, and not assume you should know how to react to your emotions/instincts all the time. It's difficult as a mother to try to teach you how to share your toys and how important it is not to hit when someone steals your toy away... but one day you will understand all that. :)


We have people wanting you to be a golfer (daddy) a dancer/singer/gymnast (mommy) a tennis player (uncle jeffrey) a cowgirl (grama Nise) But whatever it be... we are just so lucky to have you as our little girl! We always want you to be happy and to have the best relationship with your family! Please know that we want that more than anything! Your family is always here for you... ALWAYS! Thanks for being so awesome! We love to so much, Tylee Kate!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!


Love, your mama!

1 comment:

Jen and Josh said...

Janessa, this is such a sweet letter to her! she is so stinkin' beautiful and looks like such a good and fun older sister! you have such a cute family.:)