Clothing: Generally 6 months. If I buy clothes it is going to be more 6-9 month rather the 3-6. You know how it goes... babies grow like crazy!
Sleeping patterns: They sleep about 45 minutes every 1.5 hr. I wish the naps were longer, but what do you do. I do what I can with two babies. They sometimes cry themselves to sleep, sometimes just go to sleep, or if I can and have the tolerance to rock them to sleep-I will do that. At night it's still the same. (up and feeding two times before I am up for the day)
Eating patterns: Every 2.5-3 hr. Once a day I will give them bottles. They only like fresh pumped milk through bottles though, so the frozen milk/formula is a work in progress. I am thinking about getting off the breast. Harder than I thought though.. emotionally and physically for all three of us. and rice cereal once a day.
Pass time: I read books to them. Talk with them. Me and Ty shake toys in their face. Eat rice cereal. Hang out in their swings. Go on walks. Tylee takes her stroller and baby named Prince Alli (that is what she named her, it's off of Aladdin). It's the only way to keep her from wanting on the stroller as well. She also will "clip" their nails. They are always moving and she says, "just a minute brother" while she tries to get each finger. haha. It is a project trying to keep Tylee off of her brothers allllll day long. I know she just wants to love on them but MAN she knows how to really test me.
As you can see- they smile tons and finally giggling!
3 comments:
I've been missing seeing those cute faces so thanks for posting! :) They are looking so big now!! Thankfully, I think I can still tell them a part, but they definitely look similar. I bet you're still so busy ALL DAY LONG with them and that makes you incredible! Also, it looks like you decided to lighten your hair! It looks great! I'll be down to visit soon and see if I can come play with your kids! LOVE YOU!
oh man...they are getting so big! They are so dang cute! I need to spend more time with these cute boys. I feel like i've barely seen them lately. :(
Can't wait for Ty's B-Day this weekend, and to FINALLY see your cute house!
getting so big! man they look so similar!
Post a Comment