hahah how cute!! I can't believe how big she is and the boys either, they seem so smiley now! We get there Wednesday. Lets plan a day to get together:)
love that she is ticking her microphone in every open spot in her shirt hahaha! janess she is so flippin cute and i love her little voice! oh id love a play date with her n hals!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
7 comments:
hahah how cute!! I can't believe how big she is and the boys either, they seem so smiley now! We get there Wednesday. Lets plan a day to get together:)
she is such a doll!!!! I like how she was showering with the microphone! haha...So cute!
ha ha ha so freaking cute!!! I love it! She is soooo good!...seriously!
Just like her Momma (she must spend quite a bit of time with you)! :)
love that she is ticking her microphone in every open spot in her shirt hahaha! janess she is so flippin cute and i love her little voice! oh id love a play date with her n hals!
Closer....Daddy! haha we are still laughing about that. She is such a sweet heart!
Post a Comment