
This baby deer made his home at Mike and Denise's place. They have tried to release him but he keeps coming back. So they and their neighbors have been feeding this fawn and also trying to find the mother but no luck. I told them that if he dies, just tell me that he found his mother and he was so happy to reunite with her. He is just so cute! and so innocent and sweet. Tylee loves him but gets so nervous around him {I am going to assume it's a boy?}. Anyway, once in a lifetime...
4 comments:
Oh it IS tiney! I didn't picture it to be this small when you were telling me about it. How cute!
How cute!!!
wow! that's awesome!!
I just showed this picture to Craig and he says "where do they live??". He's totally jealous. That's adorable. I hope it doesn't die too! Poor thing...
Post a Comment