Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

Darren and Tylee were at Lake Powell while the boys and I stayed home. I actually stayed at my parents house all weekend. With lots of help from my siblings (Jason, Janie, Jarica, and even Jake got Lance to sleep for me) the boys were awesome! and Jason and Darla went to church to help me out! I have such wonderful brothers and sisters (my parents were at D.C. all weekend)

We started off the 4th with the traditional breakfast at Ihop! yummm!


These guys were all the kiddos with us this year... small group for the Madsen clan this year.

Something about the sun that zonks these boys out. We layed them on a floatie and took a half hour nap while i got a little bit of sun rays.



w/Aunt Julie!



Linc is so used to having all his cousins around. He asked me where Tylee was and that he needed someone to play with cause all his friends were gone. He was good with entertaining the boys though... and us! :) He is a funny kid.


I was thrilled when Darren cut his Lake Powell trip short and made it home just in time for some fireworks! He got a feel for what it's like to be Mr. Mom while at the lake and decided he would rather spend some vacation time with all of his family. yay! :)


While we were doing backyard fireworks, there was a big fire above the golf course. We got to see it get smaller then bigger and then the firemen came and had it all under control. Thank you firemen! :)



All and all... the boys were so good as we have been going one place to the next. I always have a blast when we are with family. and i loove 4th of July! AND it was most awesome when Darren called me and said "We are on our way home!" :)


No comments: