Sunday, July 3, 2011

5 months :: The Boys....

Both rolling over a lot, but hate their stomach. Crazy thing, they both rolled over from back to stomach on the same day!





I didn't have to buy diapers until they were 4 months old! because of all the diapers people gave me! Awesome...


Doing better with rice, but still not considering it a full meal because they don't eat too much before they are whining to get out.


Sleeping patterns are the same as 4 months. They wake up once or twice during the night. Eating patterns the same as well.


They are talking a lot more... talking as in they are making noises.


They are getting better with going to sleep on their own. Always depending... but getting better and better. I am not strict on not picking them up, but I DO NOT like to fight them in my arms... so I put them down and let them make their attempts at soothing themselves. Sometimes it works.. sometimes I pick them up. But I feel very good about it all.


They are chunky boys. And constantly getting mixed up (not by me though ;)). They look a lot a like... not exactly but close.


They are finally warming up to their car seats.


Everything I say is "they" but really, they are both moving along very in sync with one another.

1 comment:

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

The boys are so chubby and adorable! I love all the pictures!