Chelsi Petersen passed away 3 years ago. We were best buds for a few years. I was with Chelsi more than I was with my own family. We went to school together and would take the bus to gym until 8:00 at night 5 days a week, and on weekends I was over at her house. We wore the same clothes and we were inseperable. We went our different ways when she went to Dixie high and I to Pine View. We remained good friends. I was heart broken when I heard she was in a car accident and had passed away. It was a few months after Darren and I got married that this happened. I remember her mom giving me a big hug and saying, "I should be spending money on her wedding, not her funeral." I drove home from her viewing in tears! You never know when your time will come, nor your loved ones. I know the Peteresens are still grieving over their loss. I can not imagine! But it is awesome that they hold this fundraiser 5k for scholarships in honor of Chelsi.. she moved onto to BYU and did track and did very well! Anyway... Chelsi is definitely missed and my heart reaches out to her family at this time of year (her birthday was the 15th of July) I can't believe I didn't do this last year. Well, Bailey kept us all on our toes and here I am a couple days later, still sore! I blame my "out of shape" on three kids... (yeah right, it's my own fault)

Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
4 comments:
Its awesome that each year they give everyone an opportunity to celebrate her. And it is really inspiring that you participated. Thanks for sharing your story.
I'm glad you got to do it! I've never been in St. George during it, but maybe next year? I love these pictures though...you girls are really cute!
Good Running guys!
I should do it next year.
Crazy it's been 3 years already! Love the post, and the pics!! I'm so glad you guys all did it! :) FUN!!
Post a Comment