Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our day with Dad...







Since Darren and Tylee came home early, he didn't have work or school! So we went to the splash pad and the carousal and then to Judd's. I felt like we weren't in St. George because even though it's here, we never take advantage of all the fun things to do. We had a blast! Some lady called me "brave" for taking all my young kids out, but they all did good! I feel so blessed!
I love my family very much!

2 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

Good job on all the blogging! I love seeing all these pictures. I'm so happy Darren came to spend the 4th with you...so sweet! Your little family is adorable and I just love all your kids to pieces!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Such cute pictures! Those boys are to die for! Love the chunk!