Tuesday, September 27, 2011

8 months





{laughing at sissy}





Lance is so loud. He is more verbal than Kyler. and when he "talks" he screams to the point my ears hum. Wants to be held more than Kyler. He just got over an ear infection and rosiola.


Kyler is more reserved at this point. Will play on the floor longer that Lance. To me, he looks bigger, but they both weigh around 19 lbs. He is better at putting his binkie in his mouth by himself.


No teeth.

Not crawling. (although they are putting themselves in push-up position and knees)

Eating baby food 2x a day.

Naps 2-3x a day. (if there is a third nap it's 1/2 hr. while the others are about an hr.)

Nights. rarely sleeping until 5 (through the night). The whole sick thing with Lance shot all my hard work of "letting them cry at 2 in the morning for food" in the head. It's exhausting listening to them cry and not feeling like starting that over. So well, I have been feeding them again. Boo. I know. But I will restart my tough-loving again when I am ready. (but naps and bedtime they do go down by themselves with a little whining.) I now feed them seperately at night because sometimes Kyler will sleep until 5.


SUCH PRECIOUS BOYS! I love them more everday! Life with them is getting easier, too. We have our scheduling down (but they are flexible). I would have to say the hardest thing is being limited on things to do. With 1 baby on my hip, I can still get things done or play with Tylee. But with 2? Well, I can't.

They love walks! and car rides are so much better! They no longer scream the whole time!


Well I feel like Tylee was JUST BARELY 8 months old, so I am soaking in every minute of this because we all know how fast time flies!

5 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

oh my gosh they are so cute! i wanna come visit! but hopefully ill see you sat and monday night :) yay?

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Adorable! and I agree we should all get together and have a play date ;) they are SO cute!

Heather Hutch said...

you're the cutest mom!!! i love your kids and i loved seeing you this last week. THANKS FOR BRINGING THEM!! I promise to visit soon and kiss those babies!! Seriously, Lance's laugh is to die for! I miss them. LOVE YOU!!!

Chase + Destiny said...

they are getting so big!!! Hope you guys are doing good!!! :)

Jake and Jen said...

I can't believe how much their hair has grown since I saw them last! And they are looking so much like Tylee to me?
And no Boo. I hate when my babe cries. Easier said than done.