Never fails... Denise is out within minutes when we get in the car. I had to laugh when I turned around to see Tylee asleep like this with her mouth wide open.
haha! Those are some classic pictures and I'm sure Denise LOVES them! That trip with your fam looks amazing and I'm so glad you guys all get together! Seriously, your kids are all so adorable and they definitely look like siblings! Cute, cute family you have, girl!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
1 comment:
haha! Those are some classic pictures and I'm sure Denise LOVES them! That trip with your fam looks amazing and I'm so glad you guys all get together! Seriously, your kids are all so adorable and they definitely look like siblings! Cute, cute family you have, girl!
Post a Comment