Friday, September 9, 2011

Park City Cabin :: Labor Day Weekend

The entire Madsen Family had our annual "reunion" up at a Park City cabin, that actually could fit all of us comfortably! (30 of us) It was fun! and I know all the kids had a blast being outdoors and playing all day long! I was stoked because the first night the boys went down so well and I thought I was set for the rest of the weekend.. haha. yeah right. horrible nights. The first night it was all three kids. but the second and third were mostly Kyler and occasionally, Lance. But Tylee did amazing! Even when we let them cry to see if they would fall asleep, she slept through it all.




Nice little theatre for the kids.


Me and Mama. We went to Swiss Days while the men watched the kids for a few hours!



They had the coolest park there that we went to. Had everything you could think of, not to mention the PERFECT weather!


LOVE.


Besties!


This is where we hung out a lot of the times! :)





A scavenger hunt for all the kids! They loved it....


yes. Beautiful.








Their shirts say "ruff night" Yep, yep. well said.


MaSue got jammies for the kids during the scavenger hunt. They all look so cute! :) Crazy that most of the kids are 3 and under... haha.


Darren trying to match up... haha, almost there.



Jared's hidden talent.


LIMBO. Me and Jane were the last two. But Janie won by a long shot. CHAMPION.


MINUTE TO WIN IT Games.


Ipads and movies kept Tylee entertained the whole way home. She was an angel child this whole trip.


Thanks Mom and Pops! You are the greatest!!! Love you guys! Love our family! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun. You look beautiful! Look how grown up the boys are looking. That picture of them together totally looks like a mirror like ones sitting in front of a mirror. I can't believe how much they look alike. And I'm totally laughing about that picture of Tylee and Denise. How funny! miss you guys.

Myles N Amanda said...

how fun is this! you guys are the cutest family and i love that you having 3 kids and twins it doesn't stop you from doing stuff! just love you!

Madsen Updates said...

That was such a fun trip!!!
I felt so bad for you every night though :(
Soon those sleepless nights will be less frequent, hopefully really soon, right?

haha..that pic of Janie doing the limbo makes me laugh SO hard!!!! and the one of Jared's hidden "talent"!!!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

I think it hasnt been said in a while but you seem like super-mama! lol I love all the pics.! Your mom seems like the ultimate grandma coming up with all those activities for them! It looks like a great vacation :)

Janie Topham said...

Hahaha oh man, you gotta be kidding me! That limbo picture is hilarious. And jared, lol. Way fun pictures.. I gotta get them from you! I love lance and kylers smiles... They are to die for!