Kyler eats everything. He takes his bottle better most of the time, too.
They both are getting closer to standing. No signs of walking any time soon, but they are speedy crawlers.
They both have 2 bottom teeth.
Such friendly little buggers. They smile at anyone that will talk to them. :)
Da-da, Ma-ma, and Ba-ba is the extent of their vocabulary.
Although they are pretty chill babies, they are very busy. By time I move one away from the plug, the other one is under my feet messing with it. I just go in circles pretty much... chasing them around. *not to mention saving them from their big sis who is constantly after them.
I believe they are going through a growth spurt. They have been sleeping more than they ever have. Not complaining....
A day in my shoes goes as follows:
Wake up anywhere from 7-8.
6 oz. of D milk for babies and Tylee her milk.
Make breakfast for me and TK, then feed the boys table food.
Get the boys bathed (if needed) dressed and down for a nap at 10:00
get Tylee dressed, house picked up, and myself looking decent and one-on-one with TK.
Boys wake up around 11:30
Set them in their high chair with cereal while I make Tylee lunch and then while she eats she watches a show.
I then get the boys food ready and feed them table food.
After this, I run a quick errand if needed or take the kiddos on a walk.
Tylee goes down around 1-1:30 ish.
The boys play with their toys until I breastfeed them around 1:45.
Nap time for them between 2-2:30.
This is when I do laundry, make me some food, Thompson Mansion things, blog :)... whatever needed/wanted.
They all wake up somewhere in the 3:00 hour.
at 4 is when we feed the boys their dinner and Tylee a snack.
We play and count down the time til daddy gets home.
If the kids are good I will start dinner. Or bathe kids, or anything to pass time! :)
After dinner it's get the kids in the jammies.
Feed boys 6 oz. of D milk at 7:00
and boys bedtime at 7:30.
Tylee bedtime at 8-8:30
And Darren and I watch T.V. or a movie and we go to bed around 10:30
The boys wake up around 4 ish and I breastfeed them (one at a time). I will feed the first one awake and usually wake up the other one, only cause I don't want to have to get out of bed again if the other wakes up.
Then morning comes all too soon.
my routine becomes rather monotenous, but it's my life... and I can't help but love it.
2 comments:
wow.... no nap time for mommy... you defiantly have a lot on your hands but so much love and fun. id rather be busy surrounded with ppl who love me then be busy with just work. ya know? your seriously such an amazing mommy. and where did time go for them almost to be 1! i can't even believe it!! i remember like it was yesterday we were all having lunch and you were talking about trying for kids when tyler turned1 ! hahahahha oh man.
They are so big!! and little cuties. Ty is going to have two little brothers that are going to be so protective of her when she's older. I can't even believe how fast time goes.
Post a Comment