Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gift exchanges...













We had Jared and Tara, and they had us! :) They got me and Darren some new clothes/accessories! I was so stoked! I Love getting new clothes :) We gave them a "Love Locks" Date night with a gift cert. to Starbucks for hot cocoa, and a game (Tara wanted a date night and Jared said a game) Anyway, I didn't expect the reaction I got. When they read the "Love Lock" explanation, it got all us girlies crying. Haha... it was a good thing.

For my parents we got them a canvas of all them and all their grandkids and a book, Being a Grandparent Aint For The Faint Of Heart. Who knows if it's any good.. looked cute though.

And they got us a whole cool bunch of stuff. Things we love but never would want to actually spend the money on. Of course the themes are always the coolest. Seasons theme. Something for each season. Whoa, thanks a million Mom and Dad!!!

1 comment:

Jake and Jen said...

I love your post every Christmas! I love seeing what Sue gets for you guys! She's so creative! Looks like you had an awesome Christmas!