Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day






















So much going on. We went from one place to the next, the kids didn't even have time to play with toys. After breakfast at the Wilsteads, we opened presents. I felt like I was in super-fast mode, cause I was rushing to open all the presents. We then went to church. check out Kyler bent in half during his nap lol. The boys slept through church. When they woke up we went to Madsen home and opened the presents from my mom and pops. Then I took the kids home for a nap while Darren went and played with his cars stuff. Then Dinner time! :) After dinner it was home and to bed. Darren played nintendo stuff with brother and cousins while Morgen helped me take Christmas down. But holy moly- can you say TOYS? My kids were SPOILED!! They are loving all their toys.


Christmas 2011 was a success. We are definitely feeling very blessed throughout this whole holiday season! Only 362 more days til next Christmas ;)

4 comments:

tylerandtia said...

Oh my gosh! What a crazy, amazing Christmas you had! & quite the blog post! Good Job! Your little family is so cute!

Myles N Amanda said...

holy mollie ! you had quite the christmas! i always forget to take pictures! what a cute kitchenette!!!!!! adorable pictures and the ginger bread man made me laugh soooooo hard!!! hahahahahahhaa . how fun is your family!

Skyler and Bailey said...

Yay I love all the posts!!

Jen and Josh said...

looks so fun! busy, but fun!;) I love looking at all your posts. your kids are getting so big and so cute!