Monday, December 12, 2011

a little something about the kids..

Well, Tylee has been difficult for me lately. When the boys are asleep, she is a little angel, but when they are awake... she is all over them, pushes them, slaps them, "hugs" them (headlock) and constatly stealing their binkies. She is pushing me to my limit. Doesn't want to listen to me. at all. I pray for patience and tolerance every night because she is a crazy little one.
but i love her to death.
at night lately, she has been trying to put off going to sleep. She wants ALL her stuffed animals on her bed, her books, her blankies, and her water, oh, and her "binkie block" (which is those stacking blocks she puts a single one in her mouth like it's a binkie.) She wants you to tell her stories before she goes to sleep too. Then you hear her yell "MOMMAY! DADDAY!" When we go in there, she tells us she wants something and most of the time it is 2 inches away from her. She is aware it's right next to her, but for some reason, she can't get it herself. She actually still stays in her bed. I have to go get her out in the morning. She has never come out either when she doesn't want to be in there. Which is cool....




Lance has loved to cuddle lately.
Not complaining one bit.




Kyler is obsessed with these glow sticks we have. He most likey will always has a firm grasp onto one of them. When he is going to bed... when he is crawling around... when he is eating. He is now crawling by the way... no more army crawls.





They steal each others toys and it makes the other one cry. They laugh at each other and grab for each others faces. It makes me smile every time.


They are getting closer to standing on their own. Not way close, but closer ;)

I can NOT believe they will be ONE next month! man, way too crazy!!!!

1 comment:

The Pin-Head Post said...

I TOTALLY feel for you with the whole Tylee situation! Chloe is exactly the same way and I feel like I'm always getting after her! Good luck! If you figure anything out, let me know!