
Feeding the babes. I can't believe I am done breastfeeding. Their last day was on their birthday. I have been weening them off for the past two months. And finally dropped the last feeding. and I am feeling it... ;)

"Look mom, I am walking like a 'T'".

Watching Bachelor with these men... Darren didn't want me to reveal his secret (that he loves it) hence the flipping of the bird.

Went to see Man on the Ledge with our friends! so fun!

Date night! Dinner, ice cream, and a movie!

Love St. G weather!!!

Precious cargo in our car!

Love when Tylee isn't pushing and they all can play in peace.

1st day of potty training... she screamed because she had to go, but wouldn't. She held it forever! didn't even pee her pants. She wanted her diaper on so bad, but I was determined to get her out of them!! She wasn't happy. Good results though! She is completely potty trained! :)

She seems to be a collecter of stamp cards. This is pasta/pizza only. Her pile of all of them was even more cool!

Can't keep the paint on her paper.

When they had pink eye... :(

Tender.
2 comments:
Such an awesome way to track your month! cute photos! Your life seems like so much fun! keepin busy with three kiddos! So great!
You have such an adorable family!
Post a Comment