Their birthday was so fun! and the party was a success. Lots of loved ones came to celebrate their big day! Tylee loved that she got to open all their presents!
ttt
The Aviles Family. Met them through Rox and Randy and Mike and Denise. Mike Aviles was the one who got us those tickets when we went to the baseball game with Bailey in Skyler when we went to Cali last 4th of July. (pro baseball player) Anyway, their girls are just a few days younger than these guys. Cute family...
Jason making the cotton candy for everyone!
Cake Time!! Kyler literally dove into it. They both loved!
It was hilarious!
This is the cutest picture ever. From Bryson and From Kaleb! Kaleb drew it! I love it!
Thanks to everyone for the gifts and for coming- even though it was crazy with so many people in a small space- we had fun!!!
Haha I love the face smashed into the caKe photo! Thats a priceless one! lol Adorable theme too! Cant believe theyre one! So excited to see them keep growing!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
1 comment:
Haha I love the face smashed into the caKe photo! Thats a priceless one! lol Adorable theme too! Cant believe theyre one! So excited to see them keep growing!
Post a Comment