Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tylee says ::



TK- I need medicine, my throat hurts. I can't go to church...

Me- Oh man, that's too bad you can't go to nursery because I bet they have bubbles there.

TK- Ohh! I feel better. Look Daddy! My throat doesn't hurt anymore!


TK- Mommy?

Me- hmm?

TK- Don't talk like a baby, talk like mommy!

(she wants me to say 'what?' instead- She will always say this)


TK- Look! Brothers are a match!


While on our walk-

Me- Let's go home and take a nap.

TK-I don't want to take a nap.

Me- I know sweetie, but we need to.

TK- No! It's just that it's such a beautiful day today!

(it was...!)


TK-I want some gum.

Me- Okay, but I don't think you will like it, it's hot! (mint gum)

TK- *blows on the gum. There we go, it's not hot anymore.


Daddy- ugh. I don't feel very good Ty.

TK-Do we need to take you to the Dr. to get medicine and shots? ................

I have an idea.. *pops a peice of popcorn in his mouth. Now do you feel better?


I wish I could record everything! She makes me laugh! I love her....

4 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

haha...I love all of these! She's such a funny girl!
She reminds me of Linc.

CONGRATULATIONS on potty training!!!!! That. is. awesome!!!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

She is so cute! I love it! Jaer is a little talker like this too! I think its so fun seeing what they come up with!

Jake and Jen said...

bahahaha, kids say the darndest things. Smart girl. BROTHERS ARE A MATCH! :)

Kade and McCall said...

hahahah she is hilarious!