On Darren's last night in St. G we wanted to go out and of course HAD to go golfing. While the girls rode along and chatted, the guys golfed (Blair not pictured, had to leave to ref a game) We then went and ate at Chilis and headed back to my parents to watch BACHELORETTE. #teamjef
Chances of us moving back to St. George are slim, unless it's way down the line. We love it here so much! We live by family and have the best friends in the whole wide world. It was sad saying goodbye to all them. (Luckily, I will see them Mon. night for our bachelorette party and I will be back in Sept. for a little while) But we feel so fortunate to have been surrounded by so many loved ones. We met the Fries when I was prego with the twins i believe? and we were introduced through the Ences. We fell in love with their personalities and instantly clicked. Blair will one day be a stand up comedian, no doubt. and Nicole has the funnest personlity that will get along with anyone! great friends! I have been friends with Bailey since grade school and Darren met Skyler when they both worked at Landmark. At a work Christmas party was when our relationship kindled. It was during both our first year of marriage. Obviously, we all fell in love and have seen each other pretty much every weekend since (4 years) and week days too! I realize it sounds like a love story, but thats because it is... We seriously are so lucky to have friends that are willing to work around a schedule when having kids. They would always come to our house when the kids are asleep and just hang out. Not always exciting but we always loved the company. Even Bailey would come over at 10:30 just to give us some kind of medicine or something (being that she works for a dr.)
We love our friends. We will miss seeing them so much! And I really hope that we stay friends with them forever!!
Love you all!
2 comments:
We will miss you guys SOO much...but you already know that.
This is so sweet!! And so sad at the same time! I know they will all miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment