Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tylee says: Boys do this:

Tylee:
If our house falls down, are we going to Gramas?
Yes.
Should we take our fridge and all our food?

While reading a book, a part about a girl playing baseball comes up...
No, girls don't play basketball!
A lot of girls do actually...
No, girls do cheerleading.
(you would think I gave her that thought, but I totally didn't)

Do you want Peanut Butter and Jelly for lunch?
No, just jelly. Jelly knows how to be tasty!

She is very good with talking, but a few words are a little off.
M&Ms are eminees
Channel changer is channeno
Chapstick is chappa
Swimming cool,
Tylee try pa-pa-pa-pool.
pa-pa-pa-cool. :)

She loves Ariel right now. Her favorite songs are Part of your world. You'll be in my heart, Tarzan. Cinderelly, the one the mice sing.


Lance:
You will occasionally see him walking on his toes.
Did not want me at all when we got home from Powell. Just Grama Sue. He threw a big tantrum when she left.
Eats dirt.
Cutest smile!!!!

Kyler:
went through a phase where he would be soo excited when Darren walked through the door. Always was the first to go give him a big hug.
A grinding teeth phase.
When his feelings gets hurt, he puffs up and is on the verge of breaking down in tears. big frown on his face.. ah so sad.
Cutest smile!!!!

16 months, I finally transitioned them to one nap. @11:30 and then bedtime is around 7:30.
Tylee's naps are different everyday and always cut short. I have to wake her up or else she will be up all night!

Have I mentioned how much I love my kids? They are the best in the whole world! Happy to be a mom! :)

1 comment:

Kade and McCall said...

I love that you write all this stuff down about the stuff she says!!!! So adorable and you will be so glad you did one day!!!! Darling kids!