Indiana bound 2 weeks. The moving/storing begins!
When we got home from Lake Powell, this is what we came home to. Thanks for our friends Ences and Freis
Lance literally eats dirt.. chews it up and eats it.
New airplane at Grama Sue's and Grampa Mike's house.
Walks around the temple grounds.
Fat lip. Hit it at on the stair case at Grama Sue's.
I am going to sleep here when the sun goes really down.
Frozen Yogurt with Heath Hutch.
Got the Wilstead boys stunting..
afternoon in downtown St.G
4 years of working at The Thompson Mansion... feels good to be done, but very grateful for the work!
Love listening to these boys jabber and laugh at each other when they wake up or when i lay them down.
Visiting Grampa Ben on memorial day.
Not often these boys will sit on my lap and sit still.
Loves ranch. Daddys girl.
hot weather. needing to get out of the house. a walk around wal mart sounds nice.
so glad when daddy comes home!
Anniversary. he totally makes me laugh.
yep. guilty. so bad for you, but i drank one. we ended up going to a midnight movie. (What To Expect When Your Expecting) loved it. Anniversary.
Ear tube surgery. The boys took the medicine and were so incredibly loopy. Darren and I were laughing so hard. They did awesome!
Date to the zipline. I forget how fun he is to hang out with.










1 comment:
I LOVE these photos! The one with the boys peaking out the little holes is ADORABLE! Look like you're having so much fun! And I LOVE the sticky notes lol so funny!
Post a Comment