1. In Cali with this awesome fam. #birthdaycelebration.
2. Cupcakes.
3. Yumm!
4. My kids are terrified of dogs. When Rocco came barking, they all freaked out. This was Lance for the next 20 minutes. #hidingunderthebeanie
5. Life's a beach.
6. @wilstead, while you're freezing your butt off over there....
7. Kids love MaSue. #newjammies
8. Road trip to cali. Peed her pants, pooped her pants twice, and throw up. Everywhere. What the, she hasn't every pooped her pants, and hasnt peed her pants since like potty training.
9. My parents are pretty great. #reststopfortherestless.
So this trip was amazing. The beach was even more amazing. My kids loved it there! And were very entertained. It was so fun to see Janie and her family again too! It had been way too long. We went down for Max's birthday party and surprised him. And surprised he was. When he saw my mom he just kept laughing and didn't stop. Cute kid! Tylee and Max got along so well! They played non stop and couldn't stop giving each other kisses. Tylee believes she is going to marry Max. Kyler warmed up to Rocco, unlike the other two.. my kids don't like animals. And I'm okay with that....
My parents are the greatest! They got me and my kids our own room, were the best help, and such great company. It was conference weekend, and I fell asleep the one time we actually sat down to watch it. We keep saying we need to watch those, but have yet to follow through. With kids, life is a freakin circus, but that's no excuse. I am in need of some spiritual upliftment.
Anyway, Thanks Jane and Sky for the fun weekend!!!! I think you guys are awesome!! And I love every single one of you!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment