Frustration is taking over.
Tylee wont go to nursery anymore without me.
She doesn't like to go to pre school without me, she throws fits.
Won't go to tumbling.
Won't even sleep without me by her side.
Seperation anxiety? Gosh, I don't know. But I spend every night taking a bajillion trips to her room. She will not go to sleep! I HATE that she has to throw these tantrums every time I go to drop her off. She usually has been just fine with it all. I am not sure what hit her?
Bed time, I understand. I got her into a bad habit of me laying by her until she fell asleep... nothing else to do. Time to break that. Oh, and we sleep together every night. I know she wouldn't go a full night without me.
But I am not sure why she won't let me drop her off anywhere anymore? I wonder if it's cause Darren, with him being gone with work all the time. Is she worried I will leave and not come back for a long period of time?
Trying to be sensitive, patient. But I am actually extremely irritated that she won't stop freaking out everytime I leave her.
Oh, Tylee. I love you!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment