Age 3 is bringing on a few firsts for this little girl. She started "Pretty School" (as she calls it) and she loves it! :) I was able to go to their first field trip to the fire station with her class last week. She was super shy, I asked Linc if she was always this shy, and he said "Yeahh" Haha. Who woulda thought. Maybe it was cause I was there. But she enjoys going, so hooray for that.
I also decided to start her in this tumbling class. 1. The guy is cheap. 2. They live around the corner. 3. I thought it would be good for Ty for lots of reasons. He just does it in his basement. I wasn't super impressed because all the kids were kinda rowdy that day I guess, and I think it is cause their enviroment, they just want to run around and play.. not super "official". But I was impressed with the teacher, so we will see how this month goes.
Bittersweet these children of mine growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment