Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Darren Dear!









October birthdays celebration at the Madsen home.
Tylee Mia and Anna are best pals!! Tylee adores these two! It's fun being a girl.... Dress up, Dinner. Barbies.

So for Darrens birthday I drove up north so we could spend his birthday together! Went to City Creek. Beautiful. Bought some stuff... ate at P.F. Changs (of course) and got a room at The Anniversary Inn. Themed rooms. We stayed in the Phantom of the Opera. It was so cozy when you walk in. Cider and cheesecake and complimentary too, and same with the breakfast in bed. There was a little water feature in the bath tub. It was awesome! He got a golf club for his birthday (I know, he gets one every year I swear) But it's what he wanted. And he got some clothes with his b day money from his parents and his in-laws while we shopped at City Creek. And our good friends Baye and Sky spoiled him with a gift basket with treats and Nike shirts! The getaway ended all too soon, he had to leave by 7 the next morning to get to work. But we both had a blast!

Can't believe my man is 26 years old. Weird.

Hope it was a good one, babycakes!!! You are something else! I love you.

No comments: