Sunday, November 25, 2012

Family Pictures 2012














Note to self:
Tylee. She did amazing! Bribed her with strawberry gum- worked like a charm! But do something cute and comfortable with her hair. Headband isn't her thing... won't stay in. No hairspray either.
Evenings might be better. I didn't have time to feed them a very good breakfast- perhaps hunger is what led to the instant break downs.
It was a little too cold for our comfort.
Me? Never wear boots that meet at your calf- not flattering.
My parents showed up and it helped a ton!
 
Although the boys felt impossible! Our photographer did an excellent job! Thanks Kasia! 



4 comments:

tylerandtia said...

Ummm you are freaking tiny, so you could wear a 3XL Moo Moo and you would still rock it :)! The kids are getting so big, and You guys are so cute and perfect for eachother. I kinda like the pic of kissing and the boys breaking down :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous friend.

Heather Hutchinson said...

haha! I love your notes to self! These are great and your family is the most beautiful! LOVING your hair in the pics!

Rachel said...

you guys are adorable. love the ones with darren&tylee. plus, your boots are darling. I need them.