Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gma Sue's Halloween Party









Grama Sue knows how to throw a party!! She did a ghost theme. She made her own costume... Casper. She made the kids "cars" made out of boxes for a drive in movie. Had ghost food, and ghost games! The kids all loved!!! So fun to have this tradition. See everyone's costume and be with family! Tylee and Mia had the same costume, just different colors. They thought that was pretty fun. The boys retired early to bed, hence the empty car boxes. I think it was more the fact that the mama was tired of chasing and fighting them and since it was bedtime, I felt no need to hold them off. But seriously, an awesome party, mom! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

tylerandtia said...

Tylee is getting so big! She looks sooooo cute as a mermaid! & Your momma is creative! I love it!