Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trick or Treating








Since Darren was up north for work, he asked if we would come and go trick or treating with him. It worked out cause Judd and Trish (aunt and uncle) live really close. They invited us to a neighborhood dinner and then we went trick or treating around their area. The kids loved it! I forgot a stroller for the boys, but glad I did cause we just took our time and they loved running from house to house! They clinged onto their buggets the whole time, too. And if given the chance, grabbed candy by the handful! When we came back to St. G and were asked about how trick or treating went, TK would tell everyone about the chocolate she got. They loved their treats (not gonna lie, I have eaten all the good stuff... shh) So glad we were able to all go out as a family! We all had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

that tylee is too pretty! the boys are pretty cute too :)