2.Good Morning! #breakfast #nohighchairs? #toddlers
3.My dad brought my mom home a pretty flower.. He picked it himself. :) #theyloveeachother.
4.Home made barrier to keep these boys downstairs and out of the party decor. #babyshowertomorrow for @jarica29 (super stoked)
5.Kyler has learned what "say cheese" means! Haha
6.Am I in heaven? My kids have been angels today! #gottaappreciatethegooddays!!
7.Love this.... #snoozin'
8.Feeding the ducks
9.I handed Lance bread to feed the ducks, but he decided to keep it for himself.
2.Darren didnt think I would ever wash my car while he was gone, so he bought me a detail carwash for every month he is gone. #onlyslightlyoffended #thoughtfulhusband
3.Big day peeps, my first home made lasagna. #seriously #spinachlasagna. Time to domesticate my life so when @wilstead and I live together again, I will knock his socks off with my newfound cooking skills.
4."See! It says... pah, ah, ohh, ta... Silly pink flowers!" and falls over laughing. #herbestattemptatreading #sheisasfunnyasshethinks
5.Most beautiful witch if I've ever see one...
6. My boys find joy in light switches. Lance is at my feet crying for his turn. They would think I was the coolest if I stood there all day so they could turn the lights on and off. #easilyentertained.
7.Yumm, orange chicken. #chickennuggets + #orangesoda.
8. She makes the best dinner.
9. Thats Kyler sayin "Noo!" cause he doesn't want Lance pushing him on the swing. (his favorite word)
1.Guess who has his hands down his pants...
2. Late night bath? Sure...
3.This is Jason. Always helps me with the kids! Came and got the twins for me so I could get ready for the day. (What guys voluntarily does that?) Lives up north but love when he is around.. Always noticing the times I need help. Here playing the piano with the kids.. He is pro. #didimentionheissingle?
4. My new hobby. #justabeginner but absolutely love!
5. Field trip to the fire station with little TK's "pretty school"
6.This is what is left of TK's apple. #seedsareedibleright?
7. It's daddy!!!!
8. I like having a husband/daddy around.
9.Celebrating October Birthdays! Bryson, Max (singing to him on FaceTime) and Darren! #wehaveareallybigfamily.
1.What in the world are my kids laughing at? Oh its Kyler sipping his milk and spitting it out all over the table.
2. Celebrating the birth of this big guy today! So happy you were born! Happy Birthday!
3. Experiencing City Creek for the first time.
4. Came home to clean and folded laundry. @wilstead I may never move out! Just kidding @suemad, I will eventually... :)
5. It took TK a while to warm up to the pumpkin guys, but she did, and they made a beautiful jack o lantern.
6. Shoot it, Lance!
7. Lake day in October.
8. I dont give him enough credit. #didntevenaskhimto #hesagoodguy
9. Our Sunday thus far: Darren left. Church was a complete bust. A messy basement waiting to be picked up. #toomanysundaysnotenoughsaturdays
2. If it's elevated, they climb it..
3.It's the simple things in life that make me smile the biggest. #palsforlife
4. Very bitter wal mart no longer have the big carts. #officiallyhategroceryshopping
5. My kids are terrified of dogs. #superman
6. Fun evening at the Frei's! Thanks for the fun get-together! (tylee wont let me take pics of her anymore)
7.Thriller with mom and sisters!!
8. All these zombies wanted pictures with me.. #photobombsjanedizzle
9. Wildlife Museum. 9 kids, 4 and under. #itsaparty
2. Max: "Wait, she needs to stop and make a wish..." #pickingdandelions
3. 4.5 hr drive, these kids did amazing! Zero crying (beside a small breakdown from TK) thanks Jared W for letting us stay at your home!
4. Happy Halloween!!
5. We were insepereable. #throwbackthursday. Always tried to be matching...
6. #practicemakesperfect
7. South Towne Mall and McDonalds. #dadsworkinglate.
8. Sunday drive with the fam.
9. We do everything together..




No comments:
Post a Comment