We had a wonderful fourth of July! It was Tylee's first time out and about so we came home exhausted! We went out to breakfast, enjoyed time at the park, swam and barbequed, went to a movie, and watched the awesome firework show! Lots of fun!!!
I LOVE HER! Her outfit is darling and it was so good to see you all that day! I want to come hold her again and it looks like I'll be in STG for another week or two :) so odds are good! LOVE YOU GUYS and kiss that baby for me!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
8 comments:
Red, white, and blue. . . how cute!
Tylee is beautiful, I can't wait to see her.
I LOVE HER! Her outfit is darling and it was so good to see you all that day! I want to come hold her again and it looks like I'll be in STG for another week or two :) so odds are good! LOVE YOU GUYS and kiss that baby for me!
What a cute little firework!
she's so beautiful!
Oh my gosh Janessa you look soo great! You look soo good for just having a baby! Tylee looks adorable, like always!
We love you guys!
So cute! You and your baby look beautiful! How is being a momma?
What a stinkin cutie! Just like her mama!
Post a Comment