Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bath Time


Gettin ready for her first bath.
Tylee is in the 8th percentile on weight and 77th percentile in heighth. So she is tall and skinny... just like her dad.. :)


She partially loves her baths.. She is so content after she has one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah that first pic cracks me up! she is so skinny! I love that she hasn't lost any hair yet thats pretty impressive! shes adorable!!

Chad and Starr said...

Janessa she is so cute! I got a glance at her at church yesterday. I'm so happy for you two. Can't wait to see you both again!

tylerandtia said...

ha ha how fun!! She is so cute! I'm so happy for you two!

Heather Hutch said...

I LOVE IT!! It'll be great when she gets taller than her Mom! I love it!

*StEpHaNie* said...

she is so sweet!! im so happy for you guys!!