haha that totally reminds me of when Cooper was a week old. I would be feeding Cooper, Rob would be watching T.V., eating breakfast, and feeding me my breakfast! haha I love it!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
5 comments:
haha that totally reminds me of when Cooper was a week old. I would be feeding Cooper, Rob would be watching T.V., eating breakfast, and feeding me my breakfast! haha I love it!
HAHA Im sure Chase will do doing the exact same thing!!! so cute!!
Now that he has mastered multi-tasking..he is definitly a dad!! Ha ha!!
Ha ha so funny!
The best part is that he is trying so hard not to laugh at this picture you're taking. :)
Post a Comment