She's so sweet!! ohhh- I love it!
Our sister in law, Stephanie, had her baby this past week! A month early!! We were all so surprised when we found out she was in labor, but so excited for her because she was so ready! They named her Rilee and she looks just like her older brother Kyson! SO CUTE! She is just itty bitty at 5 lbs. 7 oz. He put Rilee and Ty together and I couldn't believe how big Tylee looked! She's so little herself- but next to Rilee she looked so big! anyway, we are excited for their family! And Steph- Good luck :) Call whenever you need ANYTHING!!
While Sean and Steph were at the hospital, Darren and I watched their little boy Kyson! He is at such a fun age- he's so funny! We just love him!
2 comments:
so cute!!!
Darren's so funny, "OKAY LET'S GO!"
how cute is he.
Post a Comment