Monday, July 20, 2009

Sun Day and Sunday


Ready for a day in the sun with the Ences and the Chaviras. However, she was inside the whole time! (Baye- tag me those photos from that day and Carly's bachelorette party?)

And Tylee in her cute Sunday dress! Oh, she is the cutest thing in the world- i know!

7 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

OH MY! JANESSA SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! that dress is PRETTY! i love it ... you who can resist the cute lil sunglasses! love it!

Chase + Destiny said...

She is adorable!!! I think we need to set an arranged marriage between her and my nephew Payson!! haha!! Shes is beautiful! we need to dinner sometime soon.

*StEpHaNie* said...

she is so pretty janessa!! Peyton has that pink dress that Tylee is wearing!! its so dang cute!!

Anonymous said...

janess..she is so stinking CUTE!!!!!wow, i bet you just love her so much! how fun. um, I've always wanted a girl first but now that im pregnant i just want it to be healthy ya know? they're both so cute so we'll see im so excited to find out!

Melissa said...

Janessa! Of course I remember you. Thanks for finding our blog. Tylee is darling! And I love new blog friends. Hope all is well! Give Tylee a snuggle for me.

Stevenson Stories said...

I love love love that dress! She is adorable!

wadeandjulie said...

sweet little Tylee!!! I just love her to pieces!!!