Monday, May 17, 2010

2 years!!

Happy Anniversary Honey Bunch!
you are an amazing husband and father. I appreciate all that you do for our little family! I look forward to see what Tylee grows up to be and what all our kids will look like... and how many we will have! :) and where we will live and what you will do for your career and if we will be rich or poor. and so many possibilities that the future holds.. the best part of the future is that i will always have my best friend to share it with and work through it with!
I love you so much! You are my better half!

6 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

i can't help but comment...I LOVE YOU TWO! happy you ended up together and life is exactly how it should be! enjoy your day!!

Anonymous said...

happy 2 years you guys!!! We love you!!!

tylerandtia said...

YAY! Happy 2 years!! Congrats! Only forever left!!!

Steph said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time flies huh!?!

I can't believe Sean and I are about 7 years.

lover you guys

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

happy 2 yrs! you are gorgeous nessa!

wadeandjulie said...

ohhhhhhhhh! How sweet Darren is! Happy Anniversary you guys!!!