Friday, May 21, 2010

failed mission

Like I have said before- Tylee most likely will fall asleep in the car. Especially if it's almost nap time.
So today I went to go watch over the store for a short bit and on the way home I had gotten Tylee a sucker so she would be entertained and wouldn't fall asleep. Her nap time is at 3 and I like to wait til 3 to avoid any onriness before bedtime. It was very quiet so I looked back and she was just staring out the window with her sucker in her mouth and I thought we were set since I was almost home. I pulled up and went to go get her and she was zonked. dangit... oh well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah how cute though:) pres gets onrie when shes sleepy too sometimes..

Madsen Updates said...

i hate that...lincoln never stays asleep if i try to transfer him out of the car...he wakes up and thinks that 2 min. nap was all he needed!!

Steph said...

Isn't crazy though how much we just love them, just look at her. You are a great mom Janess! I love you guys.