Darren's dad bought a new boat! They had one previously, but it wouldn't work for us most the time.. so we are excited for the new one! We took out for a little test drive.. it was windy and the water was cold, but still felt nice to get out there.
cute picture.. Tylee loves her dad!
It was well over her nap time by time we finally got out to the lake so she was zonked before the boat started, unfortunately it didn't last long. She didn't so much like the life-jacket and she was tired already, so she was onry. Especially when she wasn't asleep and the boat was stopped. As soon as we started going again, she soothed right down. And then when we got in, we took the life vest off, and she was happy and free! We need to work on getting her used to wearing one of those.

It's was so funny watching these girls in their life vests. (I hated the life vests too, i couldn't even hold her and comfort her when she was crying) anyway, it was funny because it's up to their chin and they couldn't move at all. They looked like little penguins or something.
It's was so funny watching these girls in their life vests. (I hated the life vests too, i couldn't even hold her and comfort her when she was crying) anyway, it was funny because it's up to their chin and they couldn't move at all. They looked like little penguins or something.
4 comments:
oh how fun.. I know when we come back for the 4th I've got to try and get pres used to one as well...ahh, i love the summer!
Seriously Janess, I think every picture you have of me on your blog is super embarrassing!!
what?? you are beautiful always steph! i have never seen a bad picture of you!
Love the lake pictures. Aren't those life vests just evil? Eliza is the same way on the boat. I'm completely warn out after a couple hours!
Post a Comment