Sunday, May 9, 2010

eventful weekend.

Today was my first Mother's Day! It was sweet, special, fantastic. Darren got me a cute swimsuit and some of my favorite treats. It was also Wesleys blessing day and my dad's birthday! Lots to celebrate.. including... I FINISHED MY TESTS!! I don't find out for a week or two, but let's all cross our fingers that i don't have to take it again!

I made these flowers real quick to match her dress and do pigtails for the first time. The pigtails looked darling, but the flowers made it look like she had a set of bug eyes on top of her head- so i wore one! we're twinners! ahh... she my best bud!


We went for a walk and Tylee was so tired! she was fighting to keep her eyes open. It was such a beautiful day... great weather and the sounds of birds chirping- I don't blame her.. I almost fell asleep walking.

Tia came over on Sat. for a little bit and Tylee got to hang out with her bud, Tucker! Cutest kids in the world right there!
Oh yeah, Tylee ate deoderant today. She didn't really like it either. She thinks everything is edible. I found a strand of carpet in her mouth once... oh, and at church i found a small peice of dried fruit in her mouth, and it wasn't ours. she found it- so who knows where it's been. yuck.

3 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

Again, I will comment (sorry that's what best friends do). Um, you and Ty are gorgeous! I love all that dark hair (on both of you) and I think the bows you made are darling. I wanted to wish you a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all day, but my phone broke and I couldn't get to a computer until now...anyway, I hope your day was wonderul!! I think you are the greatest little mother ever and TK is one lucky little girl!! Love you Ness!!

tylerandtia said...

Oh so so cute! They just look like soul mates :) ha ha! I'm keeping my fingers crossed on your test! haha what a hard job! Congrats on getting it all done and getting to this point! You are amazing! Happy Mothers Day!! Lets play soon!!

wadeandjulie said...

conrats Janess on finishing your tests! I am so proud of you! I bet it is such a relief!!!
Love the bows! You are so talented!!!