Many people ask me what we want- boy or girl? And I have wanted both at one point or another. So my answer is honestly, we will be happy with either! Darren gets to pick the name this time and he kinda has me worried, but I know even if I don't like the name first off that it will grow on me and I will love the little child no matter the name, right?
Another question I get asked is were we planning on it? and how far apart will they be? Well, without getting too personal I'll answer best I can. I had an IUD and the Dr. said to take the IUD out a few months before we planned on having another baby. Well we both wanted me to get pregnant by the end of the year, and I decided to get it taken out. Since he said it takes a few months for the hormone to get out of the body, we weren't as cautious as we should have been. And I found out I was pregnant all but a month later. I remember when I told Dr. Thompson he was so surprised! "What? we just barely got that thing taken out!" So yes, a surprise but I guess we can't be too surprised. And Tylee and little baby will be 21 months apart. Which is perfect for us.
FOODS I WILL EAT: Popcicles; Fruits; Arbys; Carbs; Tacos; Lifesavers; Water with ice is soo good; and ironically: i HATE pizza (which is usu. my fav.) Little Ceasers might not be so bad; at the current moment i want PANDA EXPRESS.
6 comments:
you are so cute pregnant. I can't wait for your belly to grow, cuz it's adorable on you!
I hated pizza when i was prego with Wes, and it seemed like everyone was eating it ALL the time and it made me sick!
So...does Darren get to pick the name all on his own? You are a brave soul. I can't wait to hear what he comes up with!!
My oh my missy! I wish I looked like that without being preggers! You look so good! I'm glad you shared that story now I know to not trust that couple of months theory! haha! Congrats anyway February seems so sooN!
So excited for you. Babies are by far the best thing in the world... You look awesome and miss tylee looks adorable with pig tails...love it!
AGREED with EVERYONE. You look darling, Ty's piggy's are so so cute, you are BRAVE to let D take care of the name, but in his defense there was NO WAY Tylee was going to have any other name because you had that name in mind our entire lives! I'm sorry you're sick :( I really hope you get feeling better soon! I still can't wait to see what you're having and I hope to see you while I'm in stg. LOVE YOU!
Please tell me you were finally able to go get Panda today?
I hate you pregnant-you are freaking a-dorable. You are smaller than me and I'm not even pregnant anymore!!
And I told Alex he could pick our baby name as long as it was Sullivan...and he obviously picked right. So maybe you should try that out with Darren!
Post a Comment