Saturday, August 28, 2010

**my wish list

{01} not this model in particular- just a good quality camera that takes good quality pictures.{02} When baby #2 is born- I want one of these necklaces. very sentimental...

{03} wouldn't that be nice to have permanent eyeliner? then it might look like i get ready more than once a week.
oh yeah, and OF COURSE (one day....) I'm going to get LASIK!!
this is just to name a few....... if you were to ever ask me...... :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I just showed jer those necklaces online a few days ago.. I want one for Christmas! Love them:)

Jess Mangum said...

I have my eyeliner done!! did it 5 years ago.. AH-MAZING!

Myles N Amanda said...

thats such a cute neckless! im also very shocked that you would want tattooed eyeliner! shocked actually.

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

I was just showing those necklaces to Tim too! Thats funny! They are way beautiful though! Love the wish list!

Madsen Updates said...

I love those necklaces too! I've been hinting to Jake about them ever since I found out I was prego with Wes. No suck luck for me yet!
I agree with the camera..it is def. worth the $ to invest in a good camera.
I don't even think you need the eyeliner, because
A- you don't even wear eyeliner, do you? and
B- You are already gorgeous, so you don't need to get ready, unlike some of us less fortunate!

Skyler and Bailey said...

If Darren can just buy whatever is on his wish list (Ipad) than why don't you just buy all that stuff? :)