Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tylee Kate Update


**personality
01-She nods her head to music and often when you ask her a questions.
02-When we sing the alphebet she comes in to say "e f" "q r s" "y and z"
03-She walks, runs (makes her attempts anyway) and climbs up and onto anything.
04-She used to be a little scared of animals, but has been getting more and more brave with them. She definitely is getting to be a fearless little girl.
05- She calles books "ABC" and I believe it is because she had an ABC book she carried around with her for a while and that's what I called it.. ABC book.
06- LOVES to be outside. She'll knock on the door so you'll take her out. When we go take the trash out and get the mail, she likes to gather as many rocks as possible and walk around with them.
07-If she sees any sippy cup she says "apple juice" over and over again so I know she wants some.
08-She always puts her sippy cup in the cup holder in her high chair- she knows right where it goes.
09-When she gives you hugs she says "ohhhhh". Or "mmmmm" when she wants to give kisses.
10-She has loved to talk since day 1

**schedule changes
01-We thought she was ready for one nap a day because whenever I put her down she talks to herself and plays with her mobile for like a half hour until she goes to sleep. She gets way too tired to only have one nap. So it is two naps a day for about 1-1.5 at 10 and 3 ish.
02-I did not know that she was supposed to be getting 24 oz. of milk a day. I would feed her a bottle maybe 2 a day until my sisters informed me she should be getting more. She drinks her milk from a sippy during the day, but at night, she is still drinking from a bottle.
03-Her binky is still her best friend, but we try to not let her see it during the day while she is playing etc. Bedtime- I feel like it is a necessity and dreading the fact that I soon have to get rid of it.

**to entertain herself
01-likes to pull all her books out and read them.
02-while i get ready, she plays with all the bottles, lotion, make-up under my sink.
03-she (like most babies) wants to pull everything out of bins, drawers, put them back in, and then do it again.
04- she stares at the t.v. when baby can read is on.
05-babies and balls will always catch her eye.

**stories
01-We went to go get ice cream the other night and she wanted to badly to get into the water fountain. Over and over she climbed up on the fountain and i helped her to put her feet in (and only her feet). well I wanted to see how far she would go, and well, she got all the way in. I pulled her out before she got completely wet. But all she wanted was to get back into the water.
02-She gets in big trouble if she plays with daddy's playstation. A big reason being, our netflix dvd is in there and she pulls it out and it almost breaks everytime. So I would flick her hand and tell her "NO" but of course, she would laugh and think it was so fun and do it again. So finally, I gave her a spankin! and she cried :(. ahh.... well now she likes to walk up to the playstation and look at me and then look at the playstation and me again, then walk away. She knows she's not supposed to play with it, but i'm sure real soon she's going to sneak on over there and take the dvd out again.

5 comments:

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Janessa! I feel like a horrible mom! She is so amazing! I serously want to know how you teach her so much! That is the sweetest little video! You have to share your secrets with me. She is so smart I just love it!

Skyler and Bailey said...

Me and Sky LOVE that video! I have watched it a handful of times now. We just love that little girl. She is a doll.

Myles N Amanda said...

HAHAHAH! how funny!

Steph said...

I seriously can't get enough of her!

Lisa and Devin Graff said...

She is sooo adorable! She is getting so big:) She is going to be so cute with her little baby brother or sister!