Saturday, April 2, 2011

2 months


Lance :: 10 lbs. 14 oz. 31% :: 22.5 inch 33%
He is probably the more"fussy" one. He sure can scream when he is hungry or wants to be held. He has a more round head. It is starting to get a little flat on the right side, so we are working on getting his neck stretched so he will want to look the other way and hopefully even it out. Dr. T said there is a good chance his head was turned that way while in my belly, so that is why he has a tendency to lay on that side. He looks like he would weigh more because his head is bigger, but he is actually a few ounces smaller. He likes to eat! and spits up often. He looks just like Tylee did.

Kyler :: 11 lbs. 3 oz. 38% :: 22.5 inch. 33%
Kyler has got some chubby cheeks! a small forehead, but he has got himself some cheeks. He is more content, but does have his moments (like any baby would). He is a good eater as well and probably more of a "spit-up" baby.. projectile sometimes. I can never ever keep a clean shirt on. And if you walk past me, I probably will smell like spit up. Not sure who he looks like yet, but he is a handsome fellow. It's safe to say they are not identical.

They did well with the shots. They were super fussy the day of the shots, and did really well that night. I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to comfort them that night because the day wasn't so good, but they surprised me and slept 4-5 hrs. between feedings.

I usually have their last feeding of the day around 7-9 and they wake up a couple times throughout the night before Tylee wakes up (about 4 hours apart). During the day they want to eat every 2.5-3 hours.

It is definitely getting harder these days. If one isn't crying then the other one is. I feel more irritable because it's hard to get things done during the day- including getting ready. I have not been the most patient person throughout my life and I know that is probably exactly why I have these little guys... to teach me to learn to take deep breaths and to just keep going... to BE PATIENT. I can't tell you the amount of emotions i go through throughout the day. I love my little kiddos sooo incredibly much! and I thank my lucky stars to have them in my life to teach me to be not only a better mother, but a better person!

11 comments:

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

I know those days all too well!!! and yes sometimes you have to stop and take a deep breath. People always tell me "You have your arms full" and i say "Better than Empty!!"

Madsen Updates said...

they are adorable, and you are amazing!
It's ok if your house is a mess and you don't get ready. Just take care, and cuddle your cute kids. This time goes by so fast (even thought it doesn't seem like it right now) and pretty soon they won't be so cuddly. When you do have to get something done though, I can't even imagine how hard/stressful that must be.

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys in JUNE:) Have you been able to nurse with these two? If you have seriously that is a.maze.ing! That'd be so hard!

You are awesome Janess, and your doing a great job. Miss you!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

OH my goodness, those faces are so sweet. I can't believe it has been two months! They are adorable, and you are doing an amazing job Janessa!

Miss J said...

They are such adorable little boys! cant believe how fast time flies!

Stevenson Stories said...

They are too cute. I can't imagine..I feel the same way but I only have one. Good thing it gets a little easier with time. Keep going strong! You are awesome

Myles N Amanda said...

oh so handsome! i can't get over it!

Heather Hutch said...

YOU ARE ONE INCREDIBLE MOTHER!! I love those little faces and I know you're doing so much for them. I wish I could come clean, and do your hair and help pamper you...sorry I live so far! :( I know they all make you so happy though and that is the best!! Sure love you pretty lady! Kiss all those big cheeks for me! LOVE YOU!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

I know everyone tells you but it can't hurt... You are an amazing, inspiring mother! I can not imagine how hard it would be you must be so tired yet still you hold strong and do so much! They are so precious and growing so fast! I am so happy for you and all you have. Hope those hard moments get a little easier soon!

Skyler and Bailey said...

Oh that picture is so sweet! You are an amazing mother. We miss you guys and your little kiddos.

Mills Family said...

Janessa!!! Just want to say that you are incredible!!! You amaze me! We miss you guys... and we need to come meet your boys sometime!