We got moved in and settled so quickly thanks to all those who helped. I love living in a house with a yard (gated) and a garage! It is already starting to feel like home sweet home!
I am so Happy for you guys :) You are such nice and loving people you really deserve it! And I am so glad to hear your settled in :) That has to be nice with the kids :) The home is beautiful and a yard!... so exciting... I bet Tylee is outside even more now! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy the new home!
yay! congrats! thats the best feeling! its such a cute house tooo! hope i can come visit ya sometime, ive been dying to see your boys! and of course that cute tylee
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
5 comments:
I am so Happy for you guys :) You are such nice and loving people you really deserve it! And I am so glad to hear your settled in :) That has to be nice with the kids :) The home is beautiful and a yard!... so exciting... I bet Tylee is outside even more now! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy the new home!
That is so exciting! It's such a beautiful home, i bet you are just loving the space, and the yard! We will have to come see you guys soon!
Yay, glad your all settled. Its so nice to have a house huh!?
Can't wait til we are done with the AF and back home in ours:)
Excited to see you in June.
yay! congrats! thats the best feeling! its such a cute house tooo! hope i can come visit ya sometime, ive been dying to see your boys! and of course that cute tylee
I love LOVE it! You have it decorated so cute....as usual! I love being close to you! Oh the years to come :)
Post a Comment