Monday, April 18, 2011

All Smiles :)

First, let me VENT. I have been at my wits end the past couple days. I find it very difficult to sooth two babies at a time. When one calms down I move to help the other, and both break loose with cries again. I can be patient, but it gets exhausting. I hate to wish away time, because I LOVE babies, but I am looking forward to the next stage.

I have to say though... They have both been smiling. And that little smile they give me makes me forget how frustrated I was with them just minutes before. This is little Kyler man.

and what a perfect little features he has!

Love this crooked smile!! He smiles everytime after I feed them, never fails! This is Lance.

He fell asleep watching T.V. :)

And here they both are looking more and more alike! Such handsome little boys!

6 comments:

Janie Topham said...

I love Tylee too! And I know what you mean how they make you smile all the time. Kyler and Lance sure are growing up... I forget they are 3 1/2 weeks behind Nixon... They're so sweet and I love their little smiles.. I wish I could see them grow everyday! I'm always excited to come up to St. George to see how much they've changed!

Skyler and Bailey said...

We love those little smiles. I think Skyler is a little too proud that one of those pictures, Ky is smiling at him. :)

Stevenson Stories said...

They are too cute. I am sure it is difficult because I find it difficult with my 2 kids. Adding another needy baby would be challenging. You are awesome and you look great! Keep up the good work!

Heather Hutch said...

They are looking more and more alike! I can't wait to come down and play and help soothe them with you. Love you! PS...YOU. ARE. SUPERMOM!!!

Jake and Jen said...

We have that same outfit! And they have the cutest navy shoes that match at OshKosh! ;) What cute boys!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Hey-I never actually got to view these lil kiddos in real life when we were down there, so next time I come I want to see them. BUT-I cannot believe how much they look like Tylee! Does anyone else say that? I think they look exactly like her, just boy version. They are so stinkin cute!