Thursday, April 14, 2011

Boys Blessing Day

Their blessing day was perfect. Darren did such a good job!! (Even though he called Kyler Lance in his blessing) But he corrected himself, thank goodness :) it was funny and so typical with a father of twins! haha.
April 10, 2011 :: Blessing Day

(And Happy Anniversary Wade and Julie)

Haha. I couldn't get a "good" picture of them, but these are too funny. I love these little boys.
It was such a beautiful Sunday! Tylee's girl cousins. Rilee, Mia, and Tylee. Boys watching Golf- the U.S. Open :)
Some of the many loved ones who celebrated this special day with us!

7 comments:

Miss J said...

awe... the boys look so adorable! and you look great!

Heather Hutch said...

These are ADORABLE!! I would kiss those cheeks ALL. DAY. LONG!!! I can't wait to come visit and see those little ones! Tylee is still beautiful as ever and her hair is getting so long to play with and style...fun!! You look SO GOOD, Ness! Really, everyone looks so happy and healthy...I LOVE IT! :)

tylerandtia said...

Oh they are getting so big fast! They look so sweet! How crazy to bless two?...what an awesome experience!

Skyler and Bailey said...

What a special day. Thanks for letting us be apart of it. We love you guys!

Jess Mangum said...

goodness they are too cute! Would be very nerve wrecking to bless 2 babies!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

So cute! And so amazing seeing double the blessings! Tylee is so cute and growing up so much! And those boys I agree those cheeks look SO kissable! Congrats on the milestone!

Myles N Amanda said...

you could not pick a better family than yours! ooo you guys are so cute!