Lance:
Weight: 14 lbs. 10 oz.
Length: 25.25 inches
Kyler:
Weight: 14 lbs. 9 oz.
Length: 25 inches
So these fellows have stayed close in size thus far.
I have started them in two different cribs. No longer wrapping them. and naps are in their cribs as well.
They have been eating their hands like crazy.
I anticipate Kyler getting a tooth soon perhaps? Here is a pic of him totally sucking his thumb. uh oh.
I have also noticed them (more so Lance) but they seem more interested in what's going on around them. When I settle them down to feed, they take a few swallows then stop to see what is going on in the room.
Darren and I did decided we wanted to introduce the rice cereal. More to get them familiar than to actually get them full off of it. I haven't noticed any change in their sleeping patterns because of it... oh well.
The very first time, Kyler did really well! He even would open his mouth for it.
But Lance man didn't as much. Although we did have to wake him up, so it may have been because he was just a little onry from still being tired.
And even though it is impossible to get the perfect picture of my kiddos. I still love to get them. Tylee will sit in between the boys and say "take a picture!" haha.
4 comments:
Look at those cute green outfits :) ha. I love seeing them try and sit up in their bumbos! Ha. I can't believe they're getting so old!! Sure love your little kiddos! Can't wait to see Ty turn two and I still think you're a supermom! LOVE YOU!
they are gettin so big! your kids are all so adorable!
They are so cute! I love all the pictures
They are all so adorable!!!
That's kinda crazy that they stay almost exactly the same height and weight! So cute!!
Post a Comment