Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The boys are 7 months!



My 7 month old boys...


Lance doesn't sleep as much as Kyler does. But you can get him to laugh easier. & Kyler has this cheese face that he pulls throughout the day, even when he is whining. Haha.. makes us laugh!

They are both sitting up but not for long periods of time. It's within a matter of minutes that they have fallen on their belly or back.

Both hang out and play on their bellies well, unlike Tylee, she hated being on her belly.They will be fine and happy if you are by them and talking to them, but the second I stand up to go do something, the whining begins. Usually, I just have to deal with it. They play with toys more than Tylee ever did. Probably because I held Tylee like all the time. Interactions are beginning. They have laughed at each other and they snipe each others binkies.

They sleep every 2-3 hours from when they wake up. Naps last usually 45 minutes and on a FANTASTIC day 1.5, and an even more FANTASTIC day they will BOTH take that long of a nap at the same time. Not sure it has happened... if it has, maybe once? Or Darren volunteered to hold a baby til he falls back to sleep.


They eat every few hours. Still breastfeeding every other feeding (sometime bottles, unless I feel full) and then baby food every other feeding. Lately it's 1 meat, 1 veg., and 1 fruit that they share.


I can't wait for the weather to cool down because they LOVE going on walks. It's just so hot outside. We go anyway to get out of the house.


I do take trips to Wal-mart now by myself :) only when it is a few things I need to grab, and the kids do great. I just take the boys in the stroller and Tylee does well following me, but I have to keep reminding her to stay close.


A little "Tylee" stuff..


I gave her a dum dum sucker and she says, "but I don't want a shot."
At first I was thinking Wow, she is thinking she needs to take a shot like her daddy does. (diabetes). But then I realized.. Oh yes, she gets dum dum suckers at the Dr. where they give her shots. Haha. She HATED getting shots. In fact, whenever we go somewhere other than grama's house or the store, she tells me, "I don't want a shot, okay mommy?"


Another time when I was in the kitchen with Kyler, she was on the floor with Lance and fed him a smartie. "He likes it, mommy!"
"Oh, good... you are so nice." Not really paying attention to what he actually liked. Then it hit me, wait, she is eating smarties! Haha I went over there and checked his mouth. Sure enough! He had a smarties in his mouth. Woh... I need to pay attention to this! AND to what she leaves on the ground that I am sure the boys will want to put in their mouth themselves.


I usually tell Tylee that she has 5 minutes til it's bedtime. So everytime I tell her that her time is up she says, "for fie-minutes!" Haha.


When she recongnizes a song, she tries to sing it but it all comes out as mumbles. She is convinced she knows all the words to the song and will try to sing a long. (kinda like her dad... haha) Sometimes she does know... like on Tangled/When at last I see the light. Oh, she sings that song good and I love to watch her sing it more than anything. So much expression.


Her favorite movie right now is "The Goofy Movie" and I think because there is a lot of songs in it. Whenever one gets over she wants me to rewind it, but I remind her another one is coming up soon. "Okay....."




Anyway, who doesn't think their kids are the cutest. I just think they are the bomb!

6 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

oh man 7 months already!!! crazy and they are so cute! hals likes to go to the Dr just to get a sucker haha

Skyler and Bailey said...

We love these kids! I know we always say that but its so true!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Okay let me just say you must LOVE being a mom of three! I wish! It looks so much more entertaining then one :) (Im sure exausting at times too) but Seriously those boys are so dang adorable! The pictures of Kyler ( i think ) making those faces are to die for! So cute and the one with each of them they seem to look more alike then before I just love those smiles And as always little Tylee sounds smart and amazing. So happy life is treating you so well :) Love all the posts!

Heather Hutch said...

I cannot believe how old they're getting and how stinking cute all of your kids are! You are the best Mom and I love seeing your life! Give them all kisses for me!

Chad and Starr said...

Do you guys live in the fields? We just bought a house and I heard you guys lived close by? It would be fun to see you and catch up!

Anonymous said...

7 months already...thats insane! they are growing so fast!!! miss you guys.