Tried Cake Balls for the first time in my life today. They aren't the least bit pretty, but they are yumm! Darren said the other day, "Cake balls sound so good!" I looked up the recipe and it looked doable, so I decided to give it a go. We didn't have a mixing bowl, hence the pot. We didn't have vegetable oil, so we used applesauce (healthier too). Didn't have cake pans, we used cooking pans. Didn't have wax paper, so went without. And I just dipped the cake balls in with my fingers and plopped them on the plate... good thing I wasn't going for "pretty".
Tylee was the best little helper. Her favorite part was licking the spoon of the melted chocolate. She likes chocolate almost as much as her mama. Thought she would like crumbling the cake, but she didn't care too much.
The house was a huge mess afterwards, but lets be honest, when isn't my house look like a train wreck? (even when my goal is peace and serenity, i just can't keep up with my busy bodies)
Mission Cake Balls: Accomplished.




1 comment:
HAHAHA I LOVE these pictures!!! Looks like SO much fun! The last pictures kind of look like chocolate covered strawberries! So not bad! How creative you are! I never thought of applesauce! Such a great idea!
Post a Comment